ABOUT MINECRAFT WINDOWS 10
Released: 19 Dec, 2016
Minecraft for Windows 10 Create anything you can imagine. Explore randomly generated worlds. Survive dangerous mobs at night.
HOW TO INSTALL MINECRAFT WINDOWS 10
- 1. Click the Download button and you should be redirected to the download.
- 2. , now extract the game using WinRAR – Download Here
- 3. Once its extracted, go into the new extracted folder and run the game.exe as administrator and Enjoy!
- Make sure you have DirectX installed before you try and run the game, to install DirectX go into the _Redist folder in the download folder and run ‘DXSETUP’ and let it install.
- Having issues? Join our Discord server and we will help you: Join Here!
- Use Internet Download Manager for faster download speeds: Download Here!
OS: Windows 10
- CPU: Intel Core i3-3210 3.2 GHz / AMD A8-7600 APU 3.1 GHz or equivalent
- GPU: Intel HD Graphics 4000 (Ivy Bridge) or AMD Radeon R5 series (Kaveri line) with OpenGL 4.4*
- Storage Space: 1GB
- VRAM: 2GB
- RAM: 4GB
- DirectX: 11